Japrotek Oy Ab
Japrotek Oy Ab, operating in Pietarsaari on the Finnish west coast, develops its customers’ production processes by designing and manufacturing agitators, pressure vessels, such as columns, reactors and heat exchangers as well as large site erected tanks for the process industry. The company provides its customers with comprehensive service, including product design and development, manufacture, installation and start-up, and maintenance and spare parts service.
Products and services
Japrotek Oy Ab is expert in pressure vessel and mixing technology and specializes in deliveries of agitators, mixing process equipment, reactors, pressure vessels, heat exchangers, columns and large vessels.
The company specializes in design and manufacturing of demanding constructions and use of special materials such as titanium, nickel alloys as well as stainless steels and clad materials.
Japrotek Oy Ab posses special knowledge in manufacture of titanium and titanium-clad and nickel alloy demanding pressure vessels. Japrotek Oy Ab is one of the few companies with own design and manufacture of both agitators and vessels and thereby capable of taking the responsibility of the complete mixing unit.
Customers and markets
The customers of Japrotek Oy Ab are world leading companies operating globally in basic industries such as wood processing as chemical industry and metallurgy.
Quality and Research & Development
The basis of Japrotek Oy Ab’s business is thorough understanding of the key processes of the customers as well as innovative, value-generating system, machinery and equipment solutions. The company develops its products and services in close cooperation with customers and places particular emphasis on fast and flexible operations.
The quality of products and services has been guaranteed by the ISO 9001 quality system certification since 1992 and pressure vessel permits, necessary when manufacturing process equipment demanded in the world’s major markets.
Japrotek Oy Ab was established in 1988 when Vaahto Group bought the process machinery business in Pietarsaari. However, the operations of the company were started in 1949 under the name of Oy JA-RO Ab. The first pressure vessels to the process industry were delivered in 1959. The first large process equipment project, a nitric acid column to Kemira in Siilinjärvi, was delivered in 1972. The present workshop for manufacturing of heavy and large process equipment was built in 1973.