LEAD DESIGN ENGINEER at Uutechnic Group with dual locations
We are looking for a Lead Design Engineer to join our team and strengthen product management capabilities in the Uutechnic Group Mixing Business. It is a position that requires dual-location, in Uusikaupunki (Finland) and Warburg (Germany). In this position you will be reporting directly to CTO.
We are providing exciting opportunity to develop state of the art products for our customers around the world. We are committed to providing high quality products, expert support, and fast availability of services in the most environmentally sound way possible.
As Lead Design Engineer, you will:
- Guide the common Engineering department, located in our Finland and Germany offices.
- Participate in developing the design, performance, calculations and quality of our mixer products.
- Continuous improvement of work practices for the engineering team.
- Verify product compliance against directives and standards.
- Participate in producing and managing product master data and documentation.
- Transform and visualize product data information into useful BOM, illustrations, and spare part lists.
- Support product master data management initiatives, such as maintaining product structures and product master data accross product lifecycle.
- Drive the efforts within the scope of item data cleanup and product harmonization project.
- Participate and support delivery project management with order processing, engineering design work and documentation.
- Provide support to sales, and contribute to technical reviews and project pre-studies (customer focused approach).
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- To have a technical education, preferably M.Sc. degree in mechatronic or mechanical engineering.
- To have 3–5 years of experience in relevant field, such as developing and designing products.
- To have good use of CAD (2D & 3D), preferably SolidWorks and AutoCAD.
- To have good understanding of strength calculations. Bonus FEM/FEA.
- To have understanding or keen to learn PLM/PDM and ERP systems.
- To have understanding of directives and standards in industrial/manufacturing products.
- To have project oriented working methods and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- To be comfortable in collaborating across cultures and organizational areas.
- To be self-motivated, pro-active, and a good team player.
- To have written and oral communication skills in English. Finnish and German languages are advantage.
- To share work locations between Uusikaupunki (Finland) and Warburg (Germany).
Submit your application, titled “Lead Design Engineer, UTG – YOUR NAME”, with salary request and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We will fill in the position when we find the right candidate.
Location:Uusikaupunki (Finland) and Warburg (Germany)
Employment type:Permanent, Full-time
|For more information:||Zakaria Mönkäre|
+358 40 163 1414
Finance Manager and HR
+358 40 061 3896
Opening date: 01.01.2020
Closing date: –